Come Volunteer With Us!
Grace Family HEalth Centre
For the medical volunteer program we are looking for midwives, nurses, and physiotherapists.
• Degree from an accredited institution and an active medical license
Minimum 2 years work experience / international experience is an asset but not a requirement
• Desire to support and work collaboratively with existing clinical staff
• Ability to use respectful engagement techniques based on cultural humility
• Ability to live in a low resource, rural setting with shared housing and meals
• Deep passion for women’s health and empowerment
• Minimum 3 week commitment although consideration will be given for specific health related projects of shorter duration
For the education development program we are looking for teachers, childcare workers, social workers, education assistants and art therapists. We also accept post secondary students and interns.
- Degree or diploma from an accredited institution / students may provide a letter of recommendation from their institution
- Experience is an asset but not a requirement
- Recent child welfare and criminal record checks
- Desire to commit to youth development and life long learning
- Ability to use respectful engagement techniques based on cultural humility
- Ability to live in a low resource, rural setting with shared housing and meals
- Enthusiasm, patience, flexibility and a growth mindset
- Minimum 3 week commitment